Thursday, April 10, 2008

Customer Care in 2020 - ha ha ha

  Operator: "Thank you for calling Pizza Hut. May I have
 your..."
 Customer: "Heloo, can I order.."
 Operator: "Can I have your multi purpose card number
 first, Sir?"
 Customer: "It's eh..., hold..........on......
 889861356102049998-45-54610 "
 Operator: "OK... you' re... Mr Singh and you're calling from 17 Jalan Kayu. Your home number is 4094! 2366, your office 76452302 and your mobile is 0142662566. Which number are you calling from now Sir? "
 Customer: "Home! How did you get all my phone numbers?
 
 Operator: "We are connected to the system Sir "
 
 Customer: "May I order your Seafood Pizza... "
 Operator: "That' s not a good idea Sir"
 Customer: " How come?"
 Operator: " According to your medical records, you have high blood pressure and even higher cholesterol level Sir"
 Customer: "What?... What do you recommend then?"
 Operator: "Try our Low Fat Hokkien Mee Pizza. You'll like it "
 Customer: "How do you know for sure? "
 Operator: "You borrowed a book entitled "Popular Hokkien Dishes" from the National Library last week Sir "
 Customer: "OK I give up... Give me three family size ones then, how much will that cost? "
 Operator: "That should be enough for your family of 10, Sir. The total is $49.99 "
 Customer: "Can I pay by! Credit card? "
 Operator: "I 'm afraid you have to pay us cash, Sir. Your credit card is over the limit and you owe your bank
 $3, 720.55 since October last year. That 's not including the late payment charges on your housing loan, Sir."
 Customer: "I guess I have to run to the neighbourhood ATM and withdraw some cash before your guy arrives"
 Operator: "You can't Sir. Based on the records, you 've reached your daily limit on machine withdrawal today"
 Customer: "Never mind just send the pizzas; I'll have the cash ready. How long is it gonna take anyway? "
 Operator: "About 45 minutes Sir, but if you can 't wait you can always come and collect it on your motorcycle..."
 Customer: "What!
 Operator: "According to the details in system, you own a Scooter,...registration number 1123..."
 Customer: " ????"
 Operator: "Is there anything else Sir?"
 Customer: "Nothing... by the way... aren't you giving me that 3 free bottles of cola as advertised? "
 Operator: "We normally would Sir, but based on your records you 're also diabetic....... "
 Customer: #$$^%&$@$%^
 Operator: "Better watch your language Sir. Remember on 15th July 1987 you were convicted of using abusive language
 on a policeman...? "
 Customer: [Faints]

1 comment:

S Ramanathan said...

yeh, have read tat before...

your ip

Show my IP address location HTML code